You will be a member of the ONLY physician organization dedicated exclusively to the concerns of federal physicians.
- You will be part of an association with considerable influence in the agencies and Congress because the FPA includes researchers working to find cures for heart disease, cancer and AIDS; physicians protecting the safety of food and drugs; and clinicians providing medical care to Defense, State Department employees and dependents; and Native Americans. No individual physician will have the influence of this group.
- You will support the FPA lobbying effort to seek legislation that will require an annual report on the pay of ALL federal physicians, broken down by specialty and geographic area.
- You will have access to physician pay surveys purchased, and surveys conducted by the FPA, to help you negotiate the amount of your special pay.
- You will have access to the latest rules and regulations governing federal physician pay which are maintained by agency personnel staff who may not be familiar with the rules affecting a small number of federal employees.
- You increase the amount of time the FPA's lobbyist devotes to your concerns because your membership increases the FPA's budget.
- One year: $100
- Two years: $185
- Retired - one year: $35
Please complete the following information to join or renew your membership. This information is used only for our records. Congressional district information is used to let congresspeople know where our members are from. FPA does not provide the names, addresses, locations or email addresses of members to any organizations or individuals.
Payment for Membership Application